My family lives in a quaint log cabin home in New Hampshire. And they also adopted eight chickens and a hen palace from Peter and Florence. I swear these chickens are not normal. They let the kids hold them. They look forward to seeing you. They are very sweet and soft and just run around the yard eating grass and bugs. And India had so much fun collecting their eggs throughout the day!
1 comment:
Ohhhh, I miss those chickens. We raised them from 2 days old and held them every day and gave them lots of love. When we moved to the Marshall Islands, leaving our chickens, was the children's biggest concern. I'm so glad others got to enjoy them, as well. I also love that cute cadillac-coop Peter built for them. We miss you Speed-o, Puffball, Sunshine, Escape Artist, Baldo, Mountain Cheeks, Lemon, and Red Neck.
Post a Comment