Friday, October 08, 2010

Who Believes in Blogging Chronologically?

Not me.  
Obviously.  

Here are pictures of Ryan & Kenzie's wedding in April.
Welcome to the family Kenzie!

Reception in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.
Crank your head sideways to see India dancing in the window.
 Bouquet toss.  
 India would have caught it if she had been a bit more aggressive.

 Maya playing in the fountain.

India washing her hair in the fountain after the reception.

A more normal picture of Ryan and India in awe . . . she LOVES weddings.

Dad & Mom the dashing couple.

Ryan & Kenzie were sealed in the Bountiful Temple.

All the pictures of Kenzie were gorgeous, but I especially love this one.

 India & Aunt Rachel waiting outside the temple.

 Me, Brittany, Rachel, Josie, & Maya

 Grandma Parker

 Grandpa Parker

Both very much in love.

All photos by my mom, Elizabeth Garey.  Except for the professional photos I took from Kenzie's facebook page.

1 comment:

Brittany Garey said...

I LOVE those pictures! Especially of mom and dad and of grandma. You should email her those.