My family drove out to Utah to drop Marshall off at BYU. And since my dad flew back to New Hampshire for work, the girls and I drove back east with the family! Before we left our driveway, Mom asked if the girls needed whatever anti-throw up medicine she had. I said no because the girls didn't get carsick on our Iowa/Illinois road trip. Well, guess what? Murphy's Law won. Maya threw up nine minutes into our drive. And then David and Nathanael eventually threw up too. I was laughing so hard because it was so gross!
Overall, things went very well. We all got sick of Maya yelling "Mom." I may or may not have taken us on an hour slight detour to Michigan. I thought it was weird that lake was getting closer and closer.
It didn't take long for India to find the dress-ups at the Parker cousins' house.
Garey siblings and Parker cousins playing ninja.
We were playing Swedish Twister beforehand, which was SUPER fun.
I think it's funny that Jared is still wearing his Sunday socks.
Maya
Jared & Rachel.
My mom could probably drive to China in six days.
She's got incredible endurance.
However, the rest of us were in dire need of a rest stop.
Jared came out about two weeks earlier than my family to go to EFY in Logan.
He probably is missing that cute girl Emily from EFY. Oh, young love.
Well, it didn't take him too long to move on to someone (or something) else's arms.
Best rest stop EVER! Maya was so happy with her pony ride.
David & Nathanael
Fire in the hole!
Maya still not relinquishing the pony.
Who's the boss?
I've never seen anyone else look this cool in a Burger King crown.
photo by Elizabeth Garey
Mookie taking advantage of yet another wonderful rest stop.
photo by Elizabeth Garey
Sweet India.
Can you see all the mosquito bites on her legs?
She went outside for five minutes in Maryland and came back with an additional twenty mosquito bites.
I'm not even exaggerating this time.
photo by Elizabeth Garey
Freedom.
Finally playing and not posing for pictures anymore.
photo by Elizabeth Garey
Can you see all the mosquito bites on her legs?
She went outside for five minutes in Maryland and came back with an additional twenty mosquito bites.
I'm not even exaggerating this time.
photo by Elizabeth Garey
Freedom.
Finally playing and not posing for pictures anymore.
photo by Elizabeth Garey




1 comment:
oh my heck! so your siblings! are like grown up!! I remeber Rachel as this cute little red head girl and wasn't david just a baby!! holy crap!
Post a Comment