Monday, October 11, 2010

More Weddings



Let me explain my laziness. I don't remember the last time I printed out pictures from Inkleys.  Perhaps a month or two after Maya was born.  Anyway, I am borrowing pictures galore from everybody's facebook page because I plan to have this blog baby printed in a book this year.

At any rate, it was so fun be together as a family for Oliva & Luca's wedding in May.  The wedding and reception were beautiful and cozy.  And did we actually get Ammon to dance?  There must have been a little extra something something in those cupcakes.


India and the other little nieces got to be flower girls for Olivia's wedding.  I could totally see India becoming like the main girl in 27 Dresses.
photo by Denise Metheney

India's perma-smile.  She was soooooo happy!
photo by Denise Metheney

 
India writing advice to the newlyweds.
I think she advised them to share their toys with each other.
photo by Denise Metheney

Cupcake number one.
photo by Denise Metheney

Cupcake number . . . (I plead the fifth).
Looks like the extra little something something is kicking in.
photo by Nate Gross

Olivia & Luca
Darling.
We love you both so much!

No comments: