I have NEVER been to a fair before. Ammon thinks the fair is for hicks and hillbillies. But I don't care. I indulged my hick and hillbilly side and thoroughly enjoyed everything about the Lancaster fair.
Grandpa & Grandma bought tickets for the kids to have fun on the carnival rides. India went on her first roller coaster ride and loved it.
But I thought the free things were way better.
India and Maya waving to all the animals we pass on our tractor train ride.
Nathanael & India
Jared's twin llama. He was for sale too.
Fighting for water.
It was hot.
David
Aren't these miniature horses adorable? I wanted my dad to buy me one to take back to Utah. We bought feed to let the animals eat out of our hands. Maya was the most fearless. She did not flinch at all (unlike India and me who dropped our food for the animals). Afterwards, I got my wipes and sanitizer for everyone to clean up with. Then Maya got into the wipes while I was not looking and wiped the mouths of all the animals she fed. Can you believe the animals let her do that?
My favorite part of the fair was the tunnel of bulls we walked through.
They're SO big.
Moo.
3 comments:
Ammon you are going diz-own! Hehee. Wait, I can hear him mocking this...Fairs are super cool! I love taking the kids to fairs...animals, weird crafts, someone singing on stage, really bad expensive hot dogs! SUPER cool!
Oh my gosh! I check on your blog and I'm a million posts behind. So here are random comments on various posts.
- Have your parents been in New Hampshire a long time? My sister served her mission there. I think it was in 93 or 94. She was Sister Bayles.
- I have killed, plucked and gutted a turkey (all without an epidural).
- Love the tub pictures, especially India's.
- Love Chicago - a great place to visit. (Plus, by law, infertility treatment has to be covered by insurance in Illinois.)
- David won't let me drive either. When we moved here, he drove the three or four days it took to get here. I didn't drive at all.
- How did you and Ammon end up in Utah if neither of you are from there?
- Why didn't we hang out more when we lived in the same neighborhood?
Kristin, were we not allowed to be friends because of east vs. west side? Silly me. I hope we end back in the same neighborhood again! So . . . to answer your questions:
-my famliy moved to NH in Feb.
-go you for joining in chicken butchering.
-I'm from Utah and we're living in my parents' old home that they were unable to sell before they moved.
-I miss you and your kids are so stinking cute!
Post a Comment