Bryce and Josie had a baby boy 19 days early (lucky!) When Bryce was getting ready to go to the hospital, I had to hold back the tears because my little brother was about to become a daddy! Wesley looks exactly like Bryce when Bryce was a baby. Parents are tired but doing well.
I couldn't decide on one, or two, or even three favorite pictures.
Wesley Conner Garey
February 28, 2011
6 lbs 12 oz
19 1/2 inches
Perfect.
He's so tiny. My babies were this small once - in utero.
Wesley was not quite 24 hours old yet.
Maya especially LOVES Wesley.
Collin and baby Wesley.
Showing off his long, ET fingers.
He recently decided he doesn't like his hands bundled up, so he can suck on his fingers.
India and Maya have been diligent about washing their hands, so they can hold Wesley.
I had to save my favorite picture for last. Sweet Wesley boy.
2 comments:
How perfect is that? I never would've guessed he'd have such light hair. What a special time for you guys. Do we have a shower date?
Great pictures. Your girls look so tender with him. I love babies (but I'm glad I'm through - is that bad??).
Post a Comment