India is so excited to be a Sunbeam. She doesn't miss nursery at all. Shortly after we moved to Centerville, I got this note from the primary president:
Bishop J asked, "What does it mean to make the sorrow spirit sing?'" India was the only one to raise her hand. She said, "To make them happy again." After further talk on Jesus, India told Bishop J, "I'm not afraid of Jesus. He doesn't know where I am because I moved."
4 comments:
What did Bishop Jones say to that? I bet he hasn't heard that one before.
He told her that Jesus DOES know where she lives even when she's moved. So, now she's living in fear again. ;)
I love it. She's too wonderful! I miss that sassy girl!
Does rewind mean it happened awhile ago but your still going to blogg about it even if it's old news now? I hope so 'cause I havn't blogged since october. There's a list of things pile'n up in my head. you're girls are so sweet :)
Post a Comment