Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Just Because He Loves Me

 I miss Ammon today.  I'm glad we are different from each other.  It keeps life interesting! 
Here's proof he loves me. 


  1. Doesn't understand the non-logic of sleeping in between clean sheets, but he will put the top sheet upside down on our bed anyway. (Obviously both sides are clean . . .)
  2. Attended Swan Lake with me. Strike to his manhood ego. But gold star - double brownie - husband points.
  3. Hasn't been remotely upset or irritated or annoyed about me using his stuff (and by stuff I mean everything - you imagine it, I've used it) without asking (and I do it ALL the time).
  4. Making all us girls laugh during family scripture study. (Examples: Maya kept licking Ammon, so he started licking her whole face, or the "real" dialogue between Lehi and Sariah).

2 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

What a good guy, and a cute little family you have!!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Janel does the whole top sheet upside down thing too! One both sides are clean, two no one can see it! Which is why it only bothers me when I make the bed then she takes it apart to "do it right". Oh how I love non-sense.