Saturday, March 13, 2010

Rewind: Christmas 2009


The week of Christmas Ammon's dad was able to come visit us. He dressed up as Santa and surprised the kids with piggies banks, piggy bucks, and lot of sticker decorations. Later that night, India threw up all OVER Grandpa W's bed. A few hours later, Maya started throwing up. And then Ammon started throwing up. And then Grandpa W started throwing up. And Aunt Hannah. But I didn't (gloat gloat - but seriously, I've paid my throw up dues and I have the fillings to prove it).


Christmas day was spent in our pajamies. We were spoiled and happy to be together. On the 24th, India and I saw the Nutcracker ballet together. India was yelling at Fritz for breaking Clara's doll. And her other favorite part was the children who came out from under Mother Buffoon's skirt.


This is poor sick India in the background passed out from troubles with her tummy bug.



India knows that Santa and the Easter Bunny are not real, but a fun tradition. However, I have no qualms about blaming things that go wrong or missing on St. Patty's leprechaun.

No comments: