Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Since When is Napping This Horrible?


I don't believe that parents don't have favorites.



I gave up after an hour. The screaming and fit-throwing was much worse every time I closed the door. She's also picked up the naughty habit of hitting me in the face when she doesn't get her way.

Some days Maya pretends to be a sweet, adorable baby. She'll blow kisses, play mmm, have dance parties with me. See evidence below.

8 comments:

Erin said...

PS - Three hours of banshee screaming and a frantic text message to Ammon, I took the girls and doggie on a walk. And Maya fell asleep 10 seconds later! Who'd a thunk?

kenna said...

she is totally swearing in her head during that tantrum.

seriously.

Brittany said...

haha napping is always like that with both of my kids.... grr. But those videos are really funny and cute. you are such a good mom.

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

Poor mommy.

Mitch said...

Hi Wiemers...your girls are getting so big and they are so cute! Isn't 2 girls the best though? We love it! So my clients that I have had for 3 months and I just put 2 and 2 together that Ammon and Sariah are siblings. That is so funny! what a small world. They have been SO GOOD to work with. What good people.....of course you all are realated! check out our blog if you haven't recently! www.manleycrew.blogspot.com Take care!

Lacee DeG said...

I have a love-hate relationship with naptime because of that same thing. I just keep telling myself they'll be teenagers soon, and then I'm glad naps are my biggest drama of the day!! Good luck!

Kristin said...

Baylie still hates naps and bedtimes. I lay with her on my bed for nap time and it usually only takes a few minutes for her to fall asleep (and sometimes I nap too!). At night I've quit staying in the room until she falls asleep - I decided I was turning into a bad example of Nanny 911. It's getting better, but it's still a tearfest and I hate that. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! she has blonde hair! You have beautiful girls and I love that you put up the video of her crying.