Of course India has the thickest most beautiful hair ever. Hanna's is so thin it is hard to get her hair to do stuff. ahhhh
Way to go doing hair! I will admit, we are pig tail, pony tail or bed head people at our house. Grace has just figured out how to do her own pont tails and loves to do it on her own. Poor Lor has bed head. A lot
So cute! Thanks for the ideas!
She is as beautiful as a princess! I love that little girlie! She makes me smile!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Of course India has the thickest most beautiful hair ever. Hanna's is so thin it is hard to get her hair to do stuff. ahhhh
Way to go doing hair! I will admit, we are pig tail, pony tail or bed head people at our house. Grace has just figured out how to do her own pont tails and loves to do it on her own. Poor Lor has bed head. A lot
So cute! Thanks for the ideas!
She is as beautiful as a princess! I love that little girlie! She makes me smile!
Post a Comment