Fun in the leaves
Not so much fun in the leaves.
Hannah and I did a costume swap! Isn't Maya such a scary bear?
Always a princess.
Snuggling in bed together. Maya still hasn't learned.
Started out Halloween morning with Run for Your Vida 5k with Lauren, Trent, Janel, and Hannah. We ROCK ladies (and Trent). I already miss our runs together!
Trick or Treating with Hannah & Asher-man on a mild Halloween night.
Bears will eat whatever they can get their hands on.
Who can't wait for Halloween again next year?
2 comments:
I miss our runs too!!
I love the updates and the pictures. Your girls are getting too big. And absolutely beautiful. We still haven't told Tristan we are coming to visit or we'll never hear the end of it, and July is still months away! Can't wait to see you guys. We should totally get all the girls together and do dinner!
Post a Comment