Thursday, June 18, 2009

Zoinks - She's Sassy

Ammon put the girls in the car to pick me up from work at 9 pm last night. Maya was cranky and crying, so Ammon asked India to talk to Maya, thinking it would help distract and calm her down. Obediently and irritatedly, India says, "Shut up Maya!" Ammon then tells India to use her nice words, so she changes her tone and sweetly says, "Be quiet Maya!"

4 comments:

kenna said...

Huh, who would have guessed...

ansons said...

At least she didn't threaten to make her sister eat poop. Can't say that's the case at my house.
--Joe

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

That awesome like a light switch she can turn it on and off. I love it!

The Corbetts said...

Oh I love your girls so adorable I had to laugh at India, Max does the same thing with Eli I ask him to talk to Eli all the time. Well hope everything is going well. We miss you guys.