Saturday, June 20, 2009

Mmmmm

She likes it! Rice cereal that is. And she likes to feed herself.
Her aim is pretty good and very messy.

I love this stage. She sits up by herself. She's not crawling but remains a scooting maniac, which is great because she can get to where ever she needs, but not fast. She is a good, good baby. Today I cleaned the church and left her in the stroller. She made not a peep until we reached the two hour mark. She will watch me work out and scoot over to grab my hair if I'm on the floor.

I thing the biggest difference between Maya and India at this stage is that Maya has turned into a mommy's girl and is going through stranger anxiety. She doesn't cry at every stranger. It's been a bit random. But Great Grandma Parker found a way around stranger anxiety in the form of a bowl of icecream!

3 comments:

Marshallman said...

Ha ha! First comment on this post. I win.
Hey Erin, how many names are you going to create for Maya, or has Mayamoo just developed into Mayamookie? Will that name just continue to develop until it becomes longer than the longest word in English? (45 letters-- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
or
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconioses)

They are the same, one is just plural or something like that. It's a common disease for miners (not minors). I think it's a lung disease.

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

She needs to teach Bella how to use her spoon. She still can't do it. Maybe she just prefers her hands?

Lacee DeG said...

Ice cream cures everything!