Only the cool moms let their kids risk giardia.

We've had some rain! And I love it! Our thunderstorms have not been nearly as wet, torrential, or loud as the Mississippi (for Erin) or Illinios (for Ammon) downpours we'd have for HOURS, but this will suffice. All the neighbor kids have been stir-crazy locked into our tinyish apartments, so Susan and I let the kiddos intially splash in the puddles. However, when India layed facedown into the puddles in her clothes, I let her change into her bathing suit.
India & Alyssa playing and talking during the rain.




3 comments:
I miss Texas rainstorms too (but not the resulting floods).
Love the rainbow shot.
As someone who has had giardia several times, I respect your "no-fear" attitude towards letting the kids play in rain pools. Hopefully it won't blow up in your face (no pun intended)!
you are definitely a cool mom! rain water in the road is not exactly a hot bed for giardia anyway- so don't worry too much!
Post a Comment