This is why we have children...that video is awesome. Oh and I'm totally for arranged marriages. I'm sure Jack and Griff will be very happy with India and Maya. At least that is one thing off of my list...onto cleaning the fridge.
ps next time can you take the video of Ammon? He can really dance too I bet. :)
That's hilarious! I love it! I just about died when she threw her one leg back and knelt down with the dramatic pause!!! Oh my gosh, she is just too cute!!
15 comments:
Um, so I want her to come over the next time we play rock band.
how cute!
That was really fun.
Indy is a rocker! I need to include that in my workout and I am sure it would kick it up a notch!
Oh my gosh... she is so silly and cute! So funny!
Someone should definitely bring Rock band to the reunion. My girls love it too.
Okay, that was flippin hilarious. Her and my boys should start their own "So you think you can dance" tv show.
This is why we have children...that video is awesome. Oh and I'm totally for arranged marriages. I'm sure Jack and Griff will be very happy with India and Maya. At least that is one thing off of my list...onto cleaning the fridge.
ps next time can you take the video of Ammon? He can really dance too I bet. :)
Oh WOW, that video IS awesome! I wish I had that kind of energy! Who does she get her moves from... mom or dad...? Too cute!
so the moves probably come from mom, but it also looks like she took a few notes out of Mick Jagger's notebook.
That's hilarious! I love it! I just about died when she threw her one leg back and knelt down with the dramatic pause!!! Oh my gosh, she is just too cute!!
"WORK IT! WORK IT! WORK IT!"-That's my favorite part. LOL!! She is so funny!
What better way to end my nightly internet surfing than watching India dance up a storm?
Trent
Oh my gosh that is hilarious.
Do you think she could teach my some new moves? David says I dance like a white girl!
Post a Comment