Uncle Marshall: smashingly good-looking in a tuxedo.

I recorded Marshall's concert for my parents who were house-hunting in New Hampshire. This piece is entitled Something Classical. Just kidding . . . Marshall probably knows the right name. I am blaming the terrible filming on Maya, who wouldn't stop grabbing the camera string. I couldn't get the other two videos to upload.
2 comments:
My husband was blown away by Marshall and Rachel's piano playing when we visited your mom and dad last year. I tried to give him an idea of what to expect from one of the Garey prodigies, but he was still amazed. :)
They are all super amazing! I love and miss the sound of the piano playing all day long . . . well, there are a handful of songs I can only handle once. Like Jared's ninento song or flight of the bees.
Post a Comment