-Conversation with India after listening and comparing heartbeats-
What does Daddy's heart say?
Bump, bump.
What does Maya's heart say?
Bouncy, bouncy.
Officially 6 months!
15.2 lbs and 25 inches
After four shots and literally three seconds of crying, Maya slept for twenty two hours, waking only for a few feedings. We must have bought a magic binky, which I am going to let her keep until she turns 21.
I can't believe she is six months old! Griffer is almost two months and it really blows me away. Number two is definitely going faster. I find myself more tempted to hold Griff during nap time because I want things to linger.
4 comments:
Sigh, she gets more and more adorable. I really hope her eyes stay blue.
Your girls are so cute. It must be fun seeing them interact. Sisters! So sweet.
She is so adorable! I can't believe she's 6 months. Hooray for magic binkys!
I can't believe she is six months old! Griffer is almost two months and it really blows me away. Number two is definitely going faster. I find myself more tempted to hold Griff during nap time because I want things to linger.
Post a Comment