I absolutely love Christmas! Ammon has forbid me to put out Christmas decorations until December 1st. We'll see. I'm all about celebrating Christmas on Thanksgiving because that's what I'm thankful for. Plus, my birthday is on Thanksgiving, so shouldn't I get my way?
Oh yes, and your treat? Click on the link below to check out Ammon's sweet dance moves! Shake it, shake it!!!
http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9515573955
5 comments:
How are we even friends?! Perhaps the only reason is you are taking place of Thanksgiving (your birthday) and that is one less holiday I have to celebrate. Christmas? Blech.
hehehe i love the video, and ahppy birthday next week, i think you should put up decorations next week if you want!
This is a monumental occasion. I half agree with Ammon on something. I don't think Christmas things should come out or Christmas music should start until AFTER Thanksgiving dinner. December 1st is a little too long to wait! But NOT before Thanksgiving.
Ammon is one buxom little elf, if you ask me.
My students were singing Christmas songs in class a month ago. I said they had to wait until after Thanksgiving, but I can't wait until Dec 1st!
Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment