Saturday, November 10, 2007

Our Little Dragon







India didn't like being in her costume, but after people started giving her candy, she forgot all about it. On our way to Eric and Camille's house, India kept rehearsing her script: "trick or treat", "thank you", "bye bye". Ammon and I "dressed up" as a king and queen, but all the kids at our ward party kept asking me if I worked at Burger King. I guess a crown doesn't make the cut for Halloween.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot get over how darling she looks. Oh, and thanks for plastering my evil face for all of blog land to see. :)

Erin said...

I think you look cute! Did you see the Las Vegas post below? You and Josh are falling over in that picture because I couldn't find the right buttons on your camera!

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness! I love you so much, ERIN!!! I forgot how hilarious you are! Remember when I went to Utah to visit and you were mad at me for hanging out with Michael Carroll, so you put make-up all over your face in a ridiculous way. You went upstairs to get sympathy from your mom, who called you weird, and continued what she was doing. :) I miss you! Why do we lose touch so horribly! Ok, it's time for a BFF pinky promise to do better. :) Email or call soon! Sorry for the comment that is more like an email. P.S. Your family is beautiful! I can't wait to meet them!

Brady said...

Erin,

Hey gal. Of course I remember you! You ate (and by eat, I mean one yogurt) in the faculty room about twice a week, your room was exceptionally organized, and you had the nicest white board marker set pinned to your wall. In fact, you were the inspiration for how I set up my room in Cali.

Good hearing from you. I just checked out your blog--you guys are highly entertaining. India is darling.

You two are always welcome to come visit. Seriously. A free place out here if you can manage the tickets on the high rolling teaching salary.

Feel free to pop over to our blog any time, too!

--Karen

Anonymous said...

I love India's costume! What a doll! I didn't know you went to Vegas. It's so much fun huh! I am glad that you had a good time. I haven't been for a while so it makes me want to go back.