


A couple weeks ago, Ammon and I took a 33 hour trip with the Shumways to Las Vegas! It was our first time. We had an excellent road trip (thanks for driving Josh!), and within only a few hours, McKenna quadrupled my exposure to past and current bands and singers! We also found Kolob. I feel lucky because I don't think a lot of people have found Kolob, but the cows certainly have.
We dropped our bags off at the massive Excalibur and hit the strip. We loved the 3D movie at the M&M factory. At the Coke Factory, we sampled the "taste of the world", or a variety of coke products from different countries. I enjoyed Iceland's sprite-like beverage the best and despised Italy's carbonated cough syrup. Hands down though, the American stuff is the best.
The next day we visited the Bodies exhibit, which was a bit creepy, but nonetheless, educational. My favorite part showed the development of a fetus every two weeks. Simply amazing and way better than pictures!
2 comments:
I love Vegas! Looks like you guys had fun! We should go together sometime... there is always something to do in Vegas!
Hey Erin, I found your blog on other people in the ward's blogs, so I added you as a friend, I hope that's ok!
My mom saw the "Bodies" exhibit in NYC last March when I was pregnant with Shelby. She said it was very interesting seeing the fetuses.
Post a Comment