Saturday, November 24, 2007
Wiemers' Week
This week Ammon's dad, John, came out to visit for Thanksgiving! I hope we kept him busy enough. Over the course of the week, we saw Oliver at West Jordan High School, went swimming and hot tubbing, rode Trax to Salt Lake City, ate a lot of yummy food, and hung out with Hannah, Jeremy, Sariah, Dan, Jack, and Sophie as much as possible. India found a picture of candles I cut out from the newspaper and would come up to me and sing "Happy Birthday" to me then blow out the newspaper candles. Ammon did a great job heading up our Thanksgiving feast, and Sariah even made me a pumpkin cheesecake! Thanks to all of my cute friends and family who made my my birthday great!!! I'm so lucky!
Ammon and I took an extra trax trip down to Salt Lake to watch a Jazz game with my family. (We LOVE riding Trax. People are much nicer, it's cheap, and you don't have to worry about parking). My dad scored three extra cool seats, so we all took turns sitting on the 9th row at center court. Now, I'm not a basketball fan in the least, but being that close was incredible! I'm sure Ammon would feel the same way if he sat that close at a ballet. (Hint, hint).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
i didn't even know you had a blog! i love it. and happy birthday to you, too! is it possible for india to get any cuter? i guess we'll see:)
looks like it was great! and it looks like you got a new song. Lovely.
I love the slideshow! I want one! The music is fun too! This kind of things actually make me cry! What's wrong with me?
Whoa, that comment looks a little creepy. Lots of exclamation marks and talk of crying...what a sap. Hehehee
Post a Comment