Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Smoot Park

Maya is calling out, "Help!  Prince, prince save me from the witch!"  Growing up , I was always the princess, and Brittany was always the boy or whatever else I told her she was going to be.  Well, I've been the prince and the witch and the stepmother and the ugly "step ladies" for about three years now.  I am quite good.  But I'd like to be the princess again.

 

Isn't she pretty?  It's funny that she and India look nothing alike, but are gorgeous in their own ways. Personality-wise, she is so much like Ammon.  It's not funny.  


Naturally, Maya prefers the scary, twisty ladder to get up to the slides instead of the safe, secure steps. Also, I couldn't resist a backporch picture with that cute pettiskirt!

5 comments:

Steve and Hailey said...

Oh come on Erin, princesses are typically over-rated. Your girls are so beautiful, but it's their smarts, spirit and sass that make them irresistible.

I'm so glad that you're blogging! I think I need to build up energy again to post my boys and life more often. We have baby three on the way (Mid-April) and I've been wishing you were close to boost my moodiness. :)

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

She is beautiful, as are your pictures.

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

She is beautiful, inside and out! I think it has been almost 11 years since I have been the princess, I feel your pain. I am very good at the witch...it's kinda sad if I think about it. These moments are short, and I decided along time ago that giving up being the princess was the best choice I have ever made, I'll be whatever they need me to be!

Jilly Bean said...

She's really a doll!

Julie said...

You crack me up! I love it all. Cute pics. "back porch" ha! Maya is so cute.