Monday, October 03, 2011

Sleepy

The first picture is Maya sleeping on and in the doggie blanket (icky).  My poor baby Maya sleeps anywhere but in her bed: under the bed, in India's bed, under India's bed, under the fireplace, behind the door, in the dollhouse, etc. It's weird. Ever since we switched her to the toddler bed, she prefers the floor. 

The next picture is Maya alseep under the piano during piano lessons. PS - we weaned her off a binky when she was one years old.  But she manages to find Wesley's reject binkies ALL the TIME!  And when I can't handle whining anymore, I  give her the binky.  Go ahead - judge me.   

The third picture is a time India and Maya put themselves to bed EARLY, together, and in their clothes.  So rare.  So wonderful.  I love these beautiful punks.



3 comments:

Lacee DeG said...

LOL! Love that Maya sleeps in random places. Sometimes we can't find swayzee because she's at the bottom of her bed, or on the floor, behind the door. Guess it's..um..normal? Yes! Our daughters are perfectly normal! Love that you call them punks! And that she's a binky thief!! Miss you!

Julie said...

Super precious stuff, Erin! I love it. Maya is such a crack up. I love her. And about the binky. That reminds me of my big sis. When I was a baby, she would crawl in my crib and steal my binky and fall asleep next to me. I had to resort to my thumb. Kids are so cute. I don't judge you at all. I think it's glorious and wonderful! The last pic of India and Maya reminds me fiercely of me and my sis. MEMORIES... Enjoy it all you lucky duck.

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

Beyond adorable! And judge you...ha! I didn't take the binky's away until they were 3! I'm impressed! And...sometimes you just have to give in for your own sanity, I do it all the time, a binky is such a small thing! Becca will sleep under the bed or on the stairs, sometimes in someone else's bed and we can't find her. Darling girls!