Thursday, October 06, 2011

I Love it When She Dresses Herself

I let her stay this way in public too.   


 And here is my family's dog, Belle, still kicking at fifteen and a half years old!

3 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

You're a much better mom than I am, I make my kids change before we leave the house. I know I shouldn't care, but I do.

Julie said...

Cute. I love that you captured Maya doing her thing in the first picture. I can't believe Belle is still kickin'. WOW.

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

I let my kids go out they way they want too (with in reason...of course!) a princess dress and a crown, funny shoes, or clothing that doesn't match, doesn't matter! The fact that they feel like they did something by themselves and are very proud of that is awesome! You are a great Mom!