Saturday, October 08, 2011

Hogle Zoo

I never get tired of going to the zoo.  But mostly it's fun to go with family and friends.  Here is our trip with some forever friends, Kenna and Janel, from this summer.

 Sad kids are still so photogenic.

 Baby Hunter and Janel.

 India, Carter, and Hanna on train ride.  Hanna did not like the noise at the zoo.

 Carter, India, and Maya looking at the dinosaurs - a very cool summer feature.  The dinosaurs have migrated somewhere warmer for the winter.  I hope they'll be back next summer!  India and Maya adore and fight over  who gets to be friends with Hanna and Carter.

Miss Hanna still not pleased with the noise pollution.

 Maya yelling at the dinosaurs.

 
 I 'd love to install one of these lion drinking fountains in my dream home someday.

 Maya chewing on her hair.

 Maya, again, verbally abusing the Tyrannosaurus Rex.

 I know I'm a nerd,  but I'd kind of like to have a huge dinosaur like this in my dream back yard.  Or the front yard.  I'm not picky.

 Carousel Ride. Maya named her animal Sparkles.

 And India named her seal Princess.

This is my favorite part of the zoo!

 So cute!  We have so many friends we want to be related to, so our plan is to have India and Maya marry the sons of said friends.  Carter will you marry India, please?  It may be too much sass in one marriage . . . there was the dispute over Carter's table ownership where India slapped Carter across the face and ended the argument with "my table."  They were only two or three at the time.  I'll keep hoping.  

The cutest animal yet! 

2 comments:

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

That table slapping incident was so funny! I just may laugh about it for years.

I'm up for an arranged marriage...20 years down the road, lets chat about how many cows you want for India, although she's worth more than we'd ever be able to find :) (perhaps I've been watching too much Johnny Lingo?)

Lets do the zoo again before snow fall, I don't do snow.

Kristin said...

Wow - hunter looks just like Carter. We go to the zoo about once a week. We have a great zoo!