I showed it to Tristan and he laughed so hard! He thought India's face was awesome. He also said, she used to make that face at me when I would take her toy.
That is so evil! The joy in their faces just dashed to pieces! NICE! Those looked really good too. That is, until you cut it in half to expose the onion.
8 comments:
I showed it to Tristan and he laughed so hard! He thought India's face was awesome. He also said, she used to make that face at me when I would take her toy.
Ha ha ha ha!! That is hilarious. You're good!
That is so funny!!! I just may have to use that one next year on my kiddos!!!
fabulous. I'm totally doing that. to kent!
oh my gosh, that's awesome.
That is so evil! The joy in their faces just dashed to pieces! NICE! Those looked really good too. That is, until you cut it in half to expose the onion.
p.s. Kristi is no blog stalker. That was me, i just forgot to logout my sister-in-law before i started using her computer. oops.
You're so mean!!
Post a Comment