India learned in primary class that after Jesus was "taken off the hangers," he was put in a tomb. The angels pushed the rock away, and then He was "recognized." And after we die, we will be "recognized" like our Savior. I love this kiddo so much.
Stake conference was wonderful. Dinner (by Ammon) was amazing, Company (via skype and over for dinner) was delightful. Life is good.
Before the hunt. Kind of.
Can you read the writing on her ice cream bucket? It's the yuck-yuck bucket because I don't believe in spending $1 on something I don't want to make room to store for a year. I guess we could make something. Nah. Throw up bucket is way easier. It took some convincing to get her stop spitting in the bucket and actually put her eggs in.
My happy brood. And the sweaters sent and darling skirts made by Kate's mad sewing skills!
India made a cute basket for Easter in preschool.
Marshall and Belle. My brother probably takes the best care of Belle out of all of us. I had to get a picture of him and the family doggie because I'm not sure she'll be alive when he gets back from his mission in two years. But if she does make it, I also won't be surprised.
Maya and India had fun helping me load the eggs with candy beforehand. When Maya couldn't get any more candy to fit in an egg, she'd eat whatever was left in her hand!
5 comments:
Fun! Your girls are so cute!
Such fun! Darling dresses!
I'm not a fan of buying Easter baskets, but I'm not sure I could use a throw up bucket! I just dump stuff out of the baskets I have and use those.
I am dying laughing about the tweet where India tells her sister not to kick her in the nuts. Hilarious!!
I can't believe you used the "yuck-yuck" bucket! Ewww! With Scott's family Easter egg hunt we just used recycled plastic grocery bags. No need for a fancy basket. I have luckily been given a couple cutesy baskets over the years and we use those and I don't mind storing it in my house that is way too big for the three of us anyway. :) I love how you explain your dinner and company via skype. That's cute. I'm glad you found lots to enjoy about Easter. Your girls are adorable.
I love those girls!!!
Post a Comment