I should submit video footage of Maya's life to the TV program I Shouldn't Be Alive. I have so been overreacting this week. She really is cute and sweet and adorable, and I love her so much. Then I turn my back for 34 seconds, and she's turned into a wild woman. I've lost my sense of humor this week, so no pictures to prove how crazy she's making me.
- Broke the cookie jar where I was keeping the Halloween candy.
- Holds Belle's tail and chases her around the house while yelling at her.
- Put all of the pens and pencils into the printer.
- Stuck 200 stickers all over the dog.
- Chews on choking hazardous toys. Found her hiding in my bathroom with the door closed chewing on something. When I held out my hand, she spit a plastic Halloween spider into my hand.
- Rips out pages and/or draws in every library book we check out.
- Pinches India's cheeks.
- Mopped the bathroom floor with toilet water.
- Stole all the yogurt puff treats from another kid's diaper bag while I was babysitting.
- Pulls clumps of India's hair out.
- Tried to go potty after bath but said it was stuck. Was finally able to get poop unstuck on her bedroom floor. At least she came and got me and didn't hide.
- Hides behind doors without saying anything until found.
- Tears off the plastic covering of DVDs and pulverizes the paper inside.
- Tore off decorations to all of the pre-made birthday cards India made.
- Dumped the dog water out on kitchen floor.
- Drank the rest of the dog water that didn't get dumped out.
I did substitute as the singing leader in Maya's nursery class though, and she was so stinking cute! She loves the sunbeam song! And she even did all the actions and took turns and folded her arms. Sigh.

5 comments:
man oh man, I'm sorry! She sounds like Hanna...good thing it didn't last too long. Good luck!
Erin! I think photo evidence is in order. Only way to get back at her when she brings her boyfriend home someday, right? :) Hang in there!
I'm sad about the cards India made that Maya ruined. That probably broke India's heart. I love the dog bowl water and the whole poop getting "unstuck" in the bedroom. That had to be awful! She's a naughty one alright but she is so adorable! She keeps things interesting for sure. At least she hasn't cut your hair off in your sleep or set fire to anything, yet. :) Cute Maya.
I wish we could hang out! Today I had a total toddler tantrum, banging a book on the floor and saying "Nobody listens to me!" Yep, that was me doing that, not Baylie :). I think when David takes his last final, I'm taking myself on a date, leaving him with the kids and going to see Harry Potter.
That can't be Maya! India said she was just a teaser! :) She is a perfect little angel at my house! Hahahaha! If only people could see our children at home, they would have a whole different view of them!
Post a Comment