
I carved our pumpkin this year! Go me! The girls would have nothing to do with the pumpkin guts. Maya kept saying, "ewww, yuck, yuck." I can think of plenty of grosser things that Mookie still does. India cried when I made her stick her hand in th scrape out the seeds. I'm pretty sure my parents made me do the same thing. Our pumpkin was supposed to be a princess. Hmmmm. At least I have a year to perfect my design for next year.
Check out my hair! It's not a wig, and the dye did come out before church. Josie and I bundled up and went to Witch's Night Out at Gardner Village. I was so proud of myself because I only shopped with my cell phone, meaning I took pictures of everything I wanted to buy because just maybe I can make those things for a fraction of the price. Or at least find a killer bargain. My favorite part was the dancing! I have not been to a dance for way too long. I looked like a dork, but I had fun!

2 comments:
I hope you're not calling that peanut candy gross because I love those things!
Yes, circus peanuts would get my vote for worst candy! I'm so sad I missed that party! I heard it rocked. Love your hair. that looks perfect. Cool that you went to Witch's Night Out that is such a fun idea. There was dancing? Funner than I thought! I'm glad you had Josie to be your girl.
Post a Comment