I love to hear people's book recommendations! The Book Thief made a huge impression on me, and Book of a Thousand Days is my favorite Shannon Hale book. I think I'll name my next daughter Dashti. :)
I'll definitely have to check the library for the first book.
Shannon Hale is my neighbor and she is AMAZING just like her books!!! I think its cool that she and her hubby write together from time to time. She's the primary prez up here and I swear those kids are the luckiest kids around she's so animated and fun!
How are you guys doing?? We miss you and our old ward!!
Hooray for book ideas! I went to the library and came home with a book on running, Jane Goodall and 'The Wee Free Men' (entertaining fiction). I definitely need some new direction.
It was so fun to see you guys again! I feel so spoiled! WHY did you move?
6 comments:
I love to hear people's book recommendations! The Book Thief made a huge impression on me, and Book of a Thousand Days is my favorite Shannon Hale book. I think I'll name my next daughter Dashti. :)
I'll definitely have to check the library for the first book.
Currently reading The Book Thief, read Book of a Thousand Days and liked it, I'll look at the library for the other book too!
Shannon Hale is my neighbor and she is AMAZING just like her books!!! I think its cool that she and her hubby write together from time to time. She's the primary prez up here and I swear those kids are the luckiest kids around she's so animated and fun!
How are you guys doing?? We miss you and our old ward!!
Hooray for book ideas! I went to the library and came home with a book on running, Jane Goodall and 'The Wee Free Men' (entertaining fiction). I definitely need some new direction.
It was so fun to see you guys again! I feel so spoiled! WHY did you move?
I loved The Book Thief. Such an interesting point of view. I haven't read the other two, so I'll have to try them.
thanks for the suggestions...are you on goodreads?
Post a Comment