Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cupcakes, Mullet Proof, and Cheating

Cutest cupcake eater ever.

After everyone had gone to sleep, I cleaned the kitchen and found a hole in all (minus one) of the leftover cupcakes. I laughed. And then I frosted them anyway.

3 weeks later: Slight improvements, but still a mullet.
Can you believe I paid money for this? Good grief.
At least my hair is still growing.

We played India's new game Pretty Pretty Princess from Uncle Donald and Aunt Beverly for our Family Home Evening activity.

Now is it sad or funny that Ammon cheated to win?
Or wonderful that someone who hates games and would rather watch basketball will dress up in clip-on earrings for his wife and daughter?

3 comments:

Susan said...

Not surprised about the cheating! hehe. And so sorry about your hair! It does look better than a mullet.

Lacee DeG said...

What a good sport Ammon is, I'm sure he looked dazzling in his ear rings! BTW, I think your hair looks cute from the back! It is a bummer to take a pic and THEN not get what you asked for. Hope you've found someone new!!

Kristin said...

I think you would get a kick out of this blog http://www.themeanestmom.blogspot.com/. I recommend starting with the "Best Of" link. She cracks me up - I mean out loud laughing sometimes.