Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brag Brag Brag

I gave my old boring yellow clock a makeover, and I love the results! The new background is a piece of taped-on scrapbook paper, old-school keys from a craft store, and some of my index finger skin (from gluegun burns). Hooray for did-it-myself projects!

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love it! I never would have guessed it was home-made!

Lacee DeG said...

Go Erin! Do you mind if I copy your idea? I love it!

Kristin said...

"Denials, Peace and Chaos" in the middle are too perfect. Great job!

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

So cute! You are so creative, Erin.

Jolynn and Zak McCormick said...

So Cute! Good for you-I am not even brave enough to take on a project like that :)

Erin said...

Feel free to copy! I am not brave though. My strategy is to choose something crappy to experiment on, and if it doesn't work out perhaps I'll need a new one . . . a better one . . . ;)

kenna said...

LOVE it. Wanna help me make one?

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

--That's too funny about India and my witch costume. You should bring her to Gardner Village if you haven't already! They have wagon rides with the witches and I think it takes you to their "house" where they do magic tricks or something. It's really fun there, I might take John this weekend.