Tuesday, October 20, 2009

What!


I asked India what she wanted for Christmas.

India: "Another costume."
Me: "What kind of costume?"
India: "A Hannah Tanna dress costume."
Me: "A WHAT? Where did you learn about Hannah Montana? Which of your friends has a Hannah Montana costume?"
India: "Not Tristan. Him don't wear dresses. He not a GIRL!" (lots of giggles)

Now fess up. Who taught India about Hannah Montana?

17 comments:

kenna said...

I swear this wasn't us.

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

uh...we have fire men costumes, a pirate costume...defiantly got a Hanna...but the Montana part, I truly don't even know much about her. But that is a really funny story!

Ashley said...

oh my we have hannah montana on the brains all the time, I have no idea where grace picked it because I swore she never would watch it. I think its secretly pipped into kids brains while they sleep or something. I hate to admit I have given in and gasp, we've even seen the movie many many MANY times and I downloaded a couple of the songs for the girls (hangs head in shame)

Kayla said...

LOL, funny. My niece calls her Hannah Tanna too.

Lacee DeG said...

haha!! Love it!

Cheree said...

Did you ask Ammon? I bet it was him. Maybe he secretly shows India YouTube videos while you're away?

Steve and Hailey said...

I PROMISE it wasn't me but she mentioned Hannah Tanna to me. You really wrote just like she talks and it's so cute!

Kent and Leisy said...

my vote is also ammon.

Susan said...

That is too funny and she's right Tristan does NOT wear dresses. They have Hanna Montana commercials all over the place maybe there?

Ammon said...

How dare any of you for suggesting my involvement in this most atrocious incident. Shame on you. For the record and for the information of all of you who don’t know already, I detest Disney and all of its byproducts – especially those like Hanna Freakin’ Montana. I almost cried when I found out about it.

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Hannah Montana is CUTE! AND A GOOD GIRL! It's MILEY CYRUS who's the abnoxious one. Okay? Don't talk bad about Disney!

Steve and Hailey said...

How in the world did I miss that awesome pirate picture of Jack??? I love it! Thank you for lending your shirt Mr. Wiemers (hehehehee). I really do check your blog, but apparently I don't always scroll down.

Thanks for coming over today and the awesome pick-me-up! :)

Last night I told Steve I was crazy and he agreed. I had to remind him to never agree with me when I say that. I then explained, that I'm not really crazy, just moody, tired and other complaints.

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Gowdies said...

so funny!

Kate Stoneking said...

Hey, is that the DISNEY Snow White costume I got her that was supposed to be for Christmas?! Well I'm glad she likes it.

Erin said...

To Kate: yes . . . India was soooo upset when I told her it was for Aunt Livia-O. I'm a sucker and let her have it early ;) You'll still be getting a thank you card for Christmas though!

Susan said...

Tristan loves to come and look at this picture of India. he asks to see the picture of India the princess. WE MISS YOU!!