Monday, April 27, 2009

What an Andrew Jackson Can Get You

Here's an email from my mom.  Background: Bryce & Nathanael are my brothers. Nathanael (6)  shares a room and bed with David (8). Nathanael has been scheming ways to marry Josie since he was 3.

April 26, 2009
The funniest thing happened tonight.  Bryce and Josie came over and we did the Easter candy hunt with them (yes, 2 weeks late).   At bedtime, Nathanael said that he would sleep with Josie and Bryce could sleep with David.  Bryce said, "well it cost me $1800 for a wedding ring for Josie so I could sleep with her, so do you have $1800. . . (and then just to be nice). . . or do you have 1800 cents?"  Well, Nathanael ran to his room, grabbed his $20 bill (birthday money) and ran back out to Bryce and said "You owe me 2 dollars"    So, as I write this, Nathanael is sleeping INBETWEEN Bryce and Josie in Rachel's bed, with his tooth under his pillow.  Bryce will learn not to mess with Nathanael when it comes to numbers.

So Bryce, I hope you kept the money. Maybe you could buy Josie a bit of therapy, so she'll want to keep hanging out with our family.

6 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I'm so happy that you are blogging so regularly!! I love the under the crib picture- Zeb hasn't tried any shenanigans like that yet. I'm just waiting.

Jilly Bean said...

That's so dang cute!

Kayla said...

That story needs to go in Reader's Digest or something like that. So cute!

Kristin said...

That is awesome. What a smartie!

Morgan Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan Family said...

I removed my previous comment because I had at least five misspelled words. Baby brain. I feel so retarded these days.

However, I said that we could use some Gareys and their never ending humor in the south! We miss your family a lot!