Thursday, April 16, 2009

Just a cute picture

India wanted "Cinderella braids" today.  Wait, she's old enough to make requests?  She looked at herself in the mirror the other day and frustratedly exclaimed, "I want straight hair - not curly!"

6 comments:

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

They are so cute! I love her Cinderella braids, the bows are so cute in her hair.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog and your cute family! I still want to get together in May if you can:)

Kent and Leisy said...

your girls are so pretty, erin!! and I love that India is making demands about curly hair! Zeb is making lots and lots of demands lately as well- only his are all accompanied with evil screams and nasty fits because he can't seem to communicate them with words very well.

Kayla said...

Those braids are really cute! If she had straight hair, she'd want curly hair though. My little cousin has super curly hair and she would call straight hair "Up and down hair" when she was about India's age.

Kate Stoneking said...

I think Raven was even younger when we would fight about how to do her hair. Raven always wanted curly black hair. They always want what they don't have.

Kate Stoneking said...

Oh and Savannah rips it out as soon as my back is turned. She has the curls and just looks like a rag-a-muffin most of the time.