Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead

Not really.  The only thing missing from this picture is the cool stripey witch socks.  

India dragged Maya into her secret play space while I was out of the room for 20 seconds.  I'm thinking of the  fun {read: damage} they'll have when Maya's legs start working.

Last week after lunch outside on the porch, I said:

"India, go put your plate in the garbage."

India: "No, you go put the plate in the garbage."

Me: "No, you go put the plate in the garbage. I am not your maid."

India: "You is my mommy maid."

Me:  "No, I'm not.  You've got legs.  Put your plate in the garbage.

India: "I NOT YOUR MAID!"

Me: "YES YOU ARE. GO PUT YOUR PLATE IN THE GARBAGE NOW."

4 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Both of the picture and the story are so funny! You've got fun girls!

Mandy said...

Thanks for this. I had that witch song in my head all day. :)

Gowdies said...

Love it! So funny!

Meredith said...

hahah! glad i'm not the only one having these kinds of conversations.