Monday, March 23, 2009

For Daddy

India hates it when this happens.

 Oh yeah, and her only agenda today is to make sure Maya is awake while the sun is up.  However, I did Pilates and have not lost my temper yet this morning.  It is 4 hours into Monday, and I miss you already Ammon.  

Love, 
Erin

5 comments:

Michelle said...

hahah!! Maybe I should do pilates multiple times through out the day!

Kent and Leisy said...

that is one of my nightmares as well and it still happens occasionally .

Brittany said...

HaHa i hate when that happens! Both your girls are adorable!

Laney said...

man I hate when that happens too. Taylor woke up the other day and he said to me, "You know I really miss India." I agreed.

Anonymous said...

I hate it when that happens too, but it's usually Savannah or Raven trying to make me pretty when it happens.