Friday, March 27, 2009

Ugh

Ammon is talking and playing with Maya in the living room when I return from work. I ask "where's India?"  to which Ammon replies, "Maybe in the bathroom.  She's been in there for a long time."  I wait a few more minutes since India does NOT like to be disturbed when she's taking care of business.  I open the door and find India swishing her hands in the toilet.  She says to me, "I making soup in the potty for you Mommy." Luckily, the only soup elements are toilet paper and un-yellow water.

We laugh, put her in time out, and laugh more.  Afterwards, Ammon explains to her that she and her friends are not allowed to play in the bathroom.  Then they role play future scenarios a couple times.  A few minutes later India yells at "Shrek" to stop playing in the bathroom.  She puts him in time out and gives him the exact same talk Ammon gave her.  Lesson learned.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

HA HA HA Grace does this all the time, but usuallt the things she teachs or repeats to "sally" or "sarah" or "Stephanie" (its always a new name) are not something I want her to repeat "Stephanie, clean up your toys, this house is a pig sty, mommie is so lazy" yup thats what I want her to tell the kids at preschool!

Mitch said...

That is so funny!

-britt

Ben said...

Haa haa, that's FUNNY! Ahh, the innocence of childhood . . .

Kent and Leisy said...

I really wish that we could be around to watch India grow up! she's has got to be one of the funniest kids EVER. Maya has quite the little act to follow.

taylor and laney said...

oh how I miss india.

Kate Stoneking said...

Savannah and India must have been best friends in heaven.