Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Does this look familiar?


Both pictures are of Maya.  She tries to suck the same two fingers as India.  And what's funny is that India found her fingers when she was the same age as Maya.  We're thinking we might lose the binkie next month and let her work on self-soothing.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is adorable. I love that she is on the dryer! Can you post pics of both girls about the same age? (you know in your spare time!) I would love to see them side by side to compare.

Ashley said...

I so wish my kids took binkies! Grace sucks two fingers (not the same two) and Lor sucks her thumb. The thumb worries me the most, but you can't take the fingers away when you want them to stop! but it is so cute

ansons said...

Those are the same two Ally used to groove with. She never did need the pacifier.

The Corbetts said...

She is so cute Love those eyes.
That is to funny that they both found the same fingers

James and Bethany said...

She is so cute! We miss you guys!