Thursday, March 26, 2009

3 Months Old & a Liar

I celebrated Maya's 3 month birthday by packing the newborn clothes and pulling out the three to six month clothes!  She is a very sweet baby, but managed to cry herself out of the last hour of church.
  
Last night India came crying into her bedroom.  I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Daddy called me stupid."  Naturally, I yelled at Ammon.  However, it turns out Ammon actually told India, "time to go to bed", which translated into "Daddy called me stupid."

6 comments:

kenna said...

I love that little manipulator.

Maya is getting so big, I can't believe it, although I want her to be able to fit into what I bought her. I don't remember if they were 3 months or 6 months...

Kayla said...

Maya seriously seems like such a mature baby to me. She's beautiful! And India, India, India...oh, that girl! She is just too smart/funny for her own good.

Steve and Hailey said...

She is so gorgeous and at the best stage. Have you guys thought about exchanging Pirate Griff for Maya? It's really a good deal for both of us. :)

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

I'm sorry you get blamed for everything Ammon. What else do you expect with a house full women. Maybe you should take the Leavitt's up on their offer.

Marshallman said...

Kind of like David and Nathanael saying--or rather, whining--about how one of them punched the other, and "no, he started it!" and "but he kicked me first!" But not quite that bad yet.

Mandy said...

Hi Erin. It's been a long time. Your girls are so cute.