Ok. I have somewhat of a confession to make. Sometimes when Erin wants me to clean, I tell her that I can't help 'cause I'm watching India. Usually this means that I want to watch TV, take a nap, or both. Usually it works. Yesterday my plan completely backfired. Oh, it started out like
clockwork, but ended a disaster. I was laying down on the couch about to fall asleep. Then guess what happened? David and Susan wanted us to watch Tristan. That's ok 'cause I had my way out of helping. It was even a neighbor's kid I was watching. There was no way Erin could expect me to help. So there I was laying on the couch "watching" Tristan. Really, he was just sitting there and I was doing no work. Ok that was great until India woke up from her nap. She wanted to snuggle Daddy. That's fine, I could still fall asleep holding her with Tristan sitting beside. I got comfortable and about to fall asleep when Whamo -- Hannah knocked on the door and wanted "us" to watch Asher. Great, now I was holding Asher while snuggling India with Tristan sitting beside. There was still a possibility that I might get to take a nap if I was persistent. I started one final attempt at getting comfortable enough to nod off. Then another knock at the door. Josie, Bryce, and Collin came over to visit. No Nap.
clockwork, but ended a disaster. I was laying down on the couch about to fall asleep. Then guess what happened? David and Susan wanted us to watch Tristan. That's ok 'cause I had my way out of helping. It was even a neighbor's kid I was watching. There was no way Erin could expect me to help. So there I was laying on the couch "watching" Tristan. Really, he was just sitting there and I was doing no work. Ok that was great until India woke up from her nap. She wanted to snuggle Daddy. That's fine, I could still fall asleep holding her with Tristan sitting beside. I got comfortable and about to fall asleep when Whamo -- Hannah knocked on the door and wanted "us" to watch Asher. Great, now I was holding Asher while snuggling India with Tristan sitting beside. There was still a possibility that I might get to take a nap if I was persistent. I started one final attempt at getting comfortable enough to nod off. Then another knock at the door. Josie, Bryce, and Collin came over to visit. No Nap.
4 comments:
I couldn't help but notice did you guys get some new couches? I like and they look very comfortable. Erin are you finding out what your having? (baby) Our baby was totally breached and was hiding pretty good. India is way cute.
I couldn't help but notice did you guys get some new couches? I like and they look very comfortable. Erin are you finding out what your having? (baby) Our baby was totally breached and was hiding pretty good. India is way cute.
He He, I like your way of getting out of cleaning. I think that should work both ways though Erin is a 24/7 baby taker-carer and she shouldn't have to clean ;) By the way the OE is a bar in heber The Other End
Can you help it that kids love you...well actually I think Tristan is still slightly terrified of you.
Post a Comment