Thursday, August 07, 2008

Our "Things"

Thing 1 is our favorite little girl. But make room . . . today we found out that Thing 2 is also a girl!

First of all, thank you Brittany and Camille for coming to the ultrasound, taking care of India, and being super excited with me! India looked at the ultrasound pictures and told Ammon and me that it was a scary monkey monster, (which is true for one of the pictures - ugh).

Ammon was a wee bit disappointed. However,
his compromise is "Whatever we're having, I'm raising it a boy." Alright Ammon. You tried that with India, and she still fell in love with princesses and high heels. We've got no names picked out yet. Hopefully, Thing 2 will be another cute little girl and not a scary monkey monster.

15 comments:

Kayla said...

Congratulations! Think of it this way....you don't have to go out and spend a fortune to buy a bunch of boy stuff just yet.

Megan said...

Congratulations! I met India today for the first time(she was with Hannah & Sariah) and I think having another fiesty Wiemers female will be great!

Kent and Leisy said...

you make adorable girls! I can't wait to see this next one.

Steve and Hailey said...

Hooray!!! I've been so anxious for you to find out. The baby will be here so soon it seems. Oh I agree with Leisy. India is amazing gorgeous so girls must really be your thing. Does this appease Ammon?

Erin said...

Thanks everyone! I think it is safe to say that Ammon can hold his own in a female environment. Maybe that is why God made him so opinionated ;)

The Corbetts said...

congrats, that is so fun to finally know. And she will be so cute. Congrats again

Anonymous said...

Erin thank you so much for inviting me to watch the ultrasound! It was such an amazing experience and I am so excited for you! Honestly though I do feel sad for Ammon, even I was a little sad it wasn't a boy. How weird I know:). But really you are going to have two of the cutest girls in the world! you guys are so lucky.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the all girl club little brother. I am still holding out for the next ultrasound to confirm it all. The tech said she can only confirm about 80% sure that it is a girl. But we do have beautiful girly girls.

Lindz said...

Congrats! It will be so fun to have 2 girls! We are so excited for you!

Gio, Tasha, and Bella said...

I am so excited for you guys! I agree with kayla, it will be cheaper.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! We are excited for you! It is much cheaper. Just don't let Ammon talk to Sam or he will want to use the money you would have spent on a boy to buy some sort of electronic device! That is so exciting! I am sure she will be a doll!

Gowdies said...

Congrats!!! I love girls! They are so fun. I'm excited for you.

kenna said...

Yaya! I wish I would have bet on it or something. I knew that God wouldn't let Ammon have his way.

Steph said...

Yay for girls!! I was so excited for you when Camille told me. I hope your pregnancy is going great!

Meredith said...

congrats! now they can be fun sisters! i love sisters.