Our summer honey
I am completely overwhelmed now that Ammon has gone back to work full-time. I got in the bad habit of using him as a crutch while he was home during June, July, and August. Now I'm all on my own, and I've got to relearn how to juggle India, housecleaning, work, primary, and my extensive michellaneous list again. If any of you life orgazining gurus out there have any helpful advice, do tell. However, if that advice has anything to do with Stephen R. Covey or Oprah, do me a favor and just claim it as your own because Ammon will delete it.
Rare footage: India hardly ever plays with her toys on her own. She'd rather run around with friends or help me with "grown up" stuff.



1 comment:
That picture is crazy, and kind of cool.(they foot) How are you feeling? I'm just tired a lot more than I was with max, Max keeps me pretty busy. Well were having another boy, hey wanna switch they might look alike at least they both might have dark hair. J/k. India is so cute i thought I caught a glimpse of a new bed. Looks cute. Well were coming down around sept. 26th James sister is getting married. so we'll be down that weekend. We plan on trying to stop by sara cir. I'll give ya a call when we are around.
Post a Comment