
Lately, India and I are struggling to get out of pajamas in the morning. This poor girl woke up at 6:30am (unheard of for the women in this house). By 9:30am India had zonked while watching cartoons. I just looked in my journal and noticed that India has been sucking the same two fingers since she was 2 months old. Isn't that incredible?

Again in pj's, India enjoying orange juice and "
princess toast". She also enjoys "
princess eggs". It's the only way I can get her to eat decent food in the morning. Hmmmm, I wonder if she'd go for "
princess chores", you know, kind of like Cinderella.
5 comments:
Princess Chores? BRILLIANT!
how can I make princess toast? what is the special pink ingredient?
Sprinkles.
I love the pictures, your fam is so cute. Funny, grace has sucked her first two fingers since she was a baby too! love it!
My niece sucks the same two fingers as well. I've even seen Shelby suck them. Good journal keeping! I think my last real entry was when Jake and I were dating? I used to be so good at it.
Post a Comment