Thank you Ammon for setting a good example to India by wearing your helmet.
Random news: India has started singing a new song called "goo goo haw". I have no idea what that means or where she may have gotten it from. She just likes to be silly. Also, India doesn't like me to touch certain things (i.e. computer or remote). As I was doing work-related emails, India kept pushing my hands off the keyboard and saying, "Daddy's puter, Hannah's puter." When that didn't work, she gave me a severe look, pointed to the keyboard, and told me, "puter HOT."

7 comments:
Oh, how funny! Where does she get this stuff from?
She is so tricky! I love when Jack does those kind of things...it's kind of creepy. Steve just told me that kids that lie are smarter than honest kids....Hey is that me on your blog (on the right side)?
Oh oops, the sliver of me is gone now. I think our computer wasn't done loading or something. Very freaky. Speaking of freaky my hazard lights kept going on and off for no reason today. Quite mysterious!
india is a genious for sure. I can't wait to see her in june!!!
I just made our blog private so email me your email at kaylafornia83@gmail.com.
She is adorable! Erin, I forsee any you getting major paypack for all the tricky things you did to your mom! :)
Ha! That is so funny! When you don't want her to touch something do you say it's hot? . . . I do sometimes. He, he. Cute. I love the pictures of India and all the emotions. She has so much personality.
Post a Comment