I know this is a bit late, but better late than never. With the help of my Grandma Parker, I FINALLY made Christmas stockings for my family. Growing up, my mom always provided extrememly cute, homemade stockings. So even though I don't have a stitching gene in my body, I couldn't fathom breaking tradition.
Because I have no idea of how to sew, I also have no idea how to use a pattern. So I don't. My grandma spoiled me with her super talent by figuring out how to make these stockings from my idea. I can't wait for Christmas to come again!
TADA! Final product! Unfortunately, I didn't quite make enough for this year, so I'll be coming by again Grandma!


9 comments:
Wow, those are amazing. Can I commission you to make some for us?!
:)
I didn't know you were pregnant!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you! Maybe I can meet this new one before he/she is walking! :) I love you!
I am so happy for you guys that you are expecting again! India's a big sister, so cute!
I love my favorite 'Bulldozer'! (You know I mean it in love, Erin.)
Keep the blogs coming. Love you!
A baby!!!! wow. great stockigns and congrats. I remember when you were pregnant with india!! are you as sick this time? I hope not. good luck.
your Pregnant!! thats so exciting!! when are you due, I had no idea! Congrats! by the way, thats not me on the motorcycle, that my sister, and in the previous blog, thats her again in the last picture with the cute shirt!! hope to see you soon!
Homemade stockings are the best. I need to make some for our family. we also always had a homemade stocking and my mom had all our names embroidered on them. This past Christmas, Shelby didn't get one but I want her to have one this year.
And Congratulations on the baby! I'm excited for you guys!
you are pregnant?!!!??
by the way, i want to know how to make those, the are way stinkin cute!!
Cute stockings thats fun and exciting, Sorry your've been sick I wish I was there to help you out. I'll just have to pray for you. :) We miss you to thanks for the comment, i'll up date my blog soon.
Post a Comment