

It's a Little Different Tag
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: February 1, 1998 (from my journal)
I went to a drama convention in Orem. I decided to do hurdles for my pantomime final. I got a really ugly T-shirt that I probably still have.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Start my portfolio for my level II license application
2. Reorganize the filing drawer India messed up about a year ago
3. Do 30 minutes of indexing
4. Take a shower
5. Choreograph a lyrical jazz dance
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
Pay off loans. Buy stock. Live in different parts of the world and learn to do their traditional dances.
2 of my bad habits:
1. Eating when I'm stressed
2. Stressing too much
5 places I have lived:
1. Bethesda, Maryland 2. Biloxi, Mississippi 3. Brookhaven, Mississippi 4. Centerville, Utah 5. Orem, Utah
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Dog Groomer
2. Cheerleader/Drill/Dance Instructor
3. Janitor (for 3 weeks . . . yup, I'm a wimp)
4. Writing Tutor
5. English Teacher (8th, 9th, 10th, and now teaching boys at therapeutic boarding school ages 13-18)
5 Things people don't know about me:
I'm addicted to Barbie movies. I prefer bananas more green than yellow. My first kiss was at age 18. I hiccup like a terridactyl. It took me a year to learn how to drive a stick shift car.
New "taggies" are Ammon, Kim, Natasha, Nikki, and Meredith.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: February 1, 1998 (from my journal)
I went to a drama convention in Orem. I decided to do hurdles for my pantomime final. I got a really ugly T-shirt that I probably still have.
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Start my portfolio for my level II license application
2. Reorganize the filing drawer India messed up about a year ago
3. Do 30 minutes of indexing
4. Take a shower
5. Choreograph a lyrical jazz dance
Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
Pay off loans. Buy stock. Live in different parts of the world and learn to do their traditional dances.
2 of my bad habits:
1. Eating when I'm stressed
2. Stressing too much
5 places I have lived:
1. Bethesda, Maryland 2. Biloxi, Mississippi 3. Brookhaven, Mississippi 4. Centerville, Utah 5. Orem, Utah
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Dog Groomer
2. Cheerleader/Drill/Dance Instructor
3. Janitor (for 3 weeks . . . yup, I'm a wimp)
4. Writing Tutor
5. English Teacher (8th, 9th, 10th, and now teaching boys at therapeutic boarding school ages 13-18)
5 Things people don't know about me:
I'm addicted to Barbie movies. I prefer bananas more green than yellow. My first kiss was at age 18. I hiccup like a terridactyl. It took me a year to learn how to drive a stick shift car.
New "taggies" are Ammon, Kim, Natasha, Nikki, and Meredith.
3 comments:
Quit stressin' you stress case.
India's Is so cute in that hat it's adorable and, you look gorgous as usuall. Your looking good. Haven't seen ya for a while, we'll have to do a play group soon Max is finally better.
i'm flattered to have been tagged, erin! i plan to do it...someday:)
Post a Comment