Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday Evening



Here is India hanging out by our bishop's dog, Molly, during BYD. Thanks to Ben Snow who captured this moment for us! Does that foot in the lefthand corner look familiar to anyone? I can't remember who was sitting there. Afterwards, India had tons of fun playing the marble game with Sister Robinson.

When we came home, we found out President Hinkley had passed away. It's sad in a sense, but also joyful because he served the Lord faithfully during his life and is now with his wife again. I have been touched by all the news reporters/writers covering his death in the news because they have done so in such a loving, respectful, and reverent manner. President Hinkley exuded happiness, and I am grateful to still have his words of wisdom.

1 comment:

Steve and Hailey said...

This is so cute...I like the mystery foot! I just tagged you...it's a little different and I'm not offended if you're not interested in responding.