Thursday, February 07, 2008

Our Little Darling is Two

Not quite a newborn, but you get the picture. She's all grown up! Daddy and his Princess. And yes, her hair always looks like this. Even when I fix it.
She LOVES Ammon. He was the first one invited to try on her new "princess hat" and jewels.
Being 2 comes with more responsibilites in life. India is now old enough to choose her own outfits. And look, she's smiling!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute! I love India! Happy Birthday!

The Corbetts said...

Happy birthday India, hope you had a wonderful day.

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday India!! She is so cute, I love when they pick out thier own clothes, its great!

taylor and laney said...

happy birthday india!!!
and ammon, I love that when you post on our blog I get to see your yearbook picture, I feel like I am in high school again.

Leslie said...

Happy birthday India! And Erin, I would love to borrow your movie. :)

Annie said...

Hi Erin! I found your blog through the grapevine. India is so adorable. She looks so much like you! I love the picture of her on the side of your blog. I hope you guys are doing great!

Kayla said...

India is so cute. Happy birthday, a little late. I really enjoyed coming to the play group at your house! If you do it again, let me know.

Anonymous said...

erin, her hair doesn't look that bad, and besides, she's so cute it doesn't matter what her hair looks like!
I'm always excited for India's birthday because it means mine is coming up too. HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDIA!

Walnut said...

i love the outfit she chose. I would totally wear a body life preserver everyday if i could. mine does not cover everything though. turns out people freak out at work when thats all you are wearing.

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Annie: how is your family! Congrats on graduating and having your baby too! If you come back, let me know what your blog is.